Priced From $3,499 per person
8 Days | 7 Nights
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with twin balconies)
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Wellness Activities with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Embark your ship in Amsterdam for your 7-night cruise.
Enjoy a scenic cruise through the IJsselmeer to Hoorn, where you have a choice of four excursions. Visit a family-run tulip farm with over one million tulips, each in different phases of growth and in many species and colors. For those seeking to travel back in time, you can go on a walking tour in Hoorn or visit the Zuiderzee Museum, providing insight into the maritime culture and history of the lively Zuiderzee region. And for more active adventurers, go for a guided bike ride through the Dutch countryside.
After enjoying a scenic cruise through the Delta, you can explore medieval Middelburg, which was the second largest trading city of the Dutch East India Company. Or, if you feel like exploring the city on two wheels, a guided bike ride is the perfect choice. Alternatively, you may discover the intriguing history of how the Delta Works, a unique storm surge barrier, came to be while visiting the Flood Museum. More than half of the Netherlands lies below sea level and the Delta Works were built to prevent a recurrence of the 1953 flood disaster.
There are several choices of excursions, depending on your interests. For those who wish to discover two medieval cities, Ghent and Bruges, you’ll wish to go on a highlights tour. Admire Ghent’s canal-side architecture and some of its famous sights, including the Castle of the Counts and Ghent Cathedral, and then visit Bruges, one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe. Alternatively, you may go on a full-day excursion to Bruges, which includes a visit to the Church of Our Lady, home to the beautiful Carrara marble Madonna and Child sculpture by Michelangelo. Those more inclined to learn about the art of Belgian chocolate making can join a master chocolatier as he shares his insights. And for those who wish to enjoy more free time, join a walking tour of Ghent, followed by leisure time.
Explore this trendy city on a walking tour where you’ll see Antwerp’s Steen Castle, Grote Market and Brabo Fountain, along with the UNESCO-designated Cathedral of Our Lady. For a more active exploration of the area, join a guided bike tour. Or you can visit the Rubens House, the former home of the famous 17th-century Flemish Baroque painter. Later in the afternoon, you have a choice of two excursions. Foodies will want to go on a culinary tour to indulge in chocolate, waffles and beer. Flower lovers and gardeners can roam through the Floralia, an annual spring flower show featuring approximately one million bulbs that are hand-planted each year by the castle staff.
During the morning, you can go on a walking tour of Rotterdam, nicknamed the “Gateway to Europe,” and taste local specialties. Or visit Delfshaven, where, on August 1, 1620, the Pilgrim fathers departed on their epic journey aboard the Speedwell. Stopping in Southampton, many then boarded the Mayflower and concluded their journey at Plymouth Rock in Massachusetts. Alternatively, go on an excursion to Delft, known as the home of the painter Johannes Vermeer, Delft Blue earthenware and the Royal House. While here, you’ll visit the Royal Delft Porcelain Factory and Museum. If you prefer a more active adventure, then go on a bike ride through Rotterdam and past some of its famous landmarks and architecture. In the afternoon, venture to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kinderdijk, a lovely village renowned for having the country’s greatest concentration of windmills, all dating from the 18th century. You may also pedal past the windmills from the seat of a bike.
One of the most impressive public gardens in the world, Keukenhof, presents a spectacular display of millions of flowering tulips spread out over 70 acres. Spend time ambling through this legendary garden, open only nine weeks a year and sometimes referred to as the “Garden of Europe.” Later in the day, admire Amsterdam’s historic harbor and canals, where you’ll see beautiful homes lining the water and the fabled Skinny Bridge.
Disembark the ship and prepare for your flight home.
Tour Operated by AMA Waterways
Priced From $ 3,499 per person
Please contact Us for Single Room Pricing
Space is subject to availability. The Itinerary and dates are subject to change.
Contact us to find out more!
At the time of booking, please have the following information ready for all members of your party:
- Traveler’s Name: First and last names as they appear on your passport
- Passport copy – Photo page(Passport must be valid for 6 months after return date)
- Traveler’s Address
- Email Address
- Traveler’s Phone Number
- Tour Name and Departure Date
- Purchasing Airline Tickets in Business or Coach class along with departure/return airports
- Purchasing a travel protection plan
- Emergency Contact Information: Please provide the name and phone number of a relative or friend (not traveling with you) whom we could contact during the tour in the unlikely event of an emergency
- Certain travel partners mandate Covid vaccine and booster shots. This changes on an ongoing basis so please check with us at the time of booking.
Call to find out more about the initial deposit requirements and cancellation policy.